General Terms and Conditions of Sale
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Booking your stay implies full acceptance of our General Terms and Conditions of Reservation, the Campsite Rules and Regulations as well as those of the Pools and the Balneo, which are displayed at the entrance to the pools.
- By accepting the present General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the client expressly authorises the company to photograph or film him/her during his/her stay and to use the photos, videos or sounds on any medium for a period of 5 years. This authorisation also applies to all persons staying with the client.
- The Reservation only becomes effective with our agreement (subject to availability) and after receipt of a deposit of 30% of the stay + the booking fees + the optional cancellation guarantee. No deduction will be made in the case of late arrival or early departure*.
A deposit will be requested by e-mail and must be paid before the start of your stay. This deposit must be made online via our partner SWIKLY’s platform. This deposit is made by a simple credit card imprint and is therefore not debited from your account. The amount is 350€. The entirety of this deposit will be returned to you automatically after your departure if the accommodation is left clean, after deduction of the compensation for any damage caused, unpaid services, loss of keys given to you on arrival.
- The Reservation is nominative and cannot be transferred or sublet. The management has the right to refuse accommodation to persons whose names are not those given on the “reservation request”.
Accommodation is intended for a specific number of occupants. Under no circumstances may it be occupied by a greater number of people (including children and babies). In this case, the campsite has the right to refuse any additional person.
- Minors not accompanied by their parents or legal guardian cannot be admitted.
- Arrival in the mobile homes, whatever the category, is from 5pm. Departures must be made before 10am. Otherwise, an additional night may be charged.
For sanitarised pitches, Arrivals are from 3pm and Departures must be before 12 noon.
For confort pitches, Arrivals are from 1pm and Departures must be before 12pm.
- Any dissatisfaction concerning the cleaning or the general state of the accommodation must be reported on the day of arrival, so that our teams can remedy the situation. After this period, no complaint will be accepted.
- Places are allocated in the order of registration of reservations and according to the constraints of the schedule. The management reserves the right to modify the allocation of pitch numbers / rentals.
- All our rates can be checked via our website (texts and photos are not contractual) or by telephone, or on site. They may vary upwards or downwards. When the client requests a quotation, the price is valid up to 7 days after the quotation is issued, while availability can only be guaranteed at the time of booking (please refer to our correspondence). The contractual price may be subject to change within the legal and regulatory limits, when variations in applicable VAT rates occur between the date of booking and the date of payment of the balance.
- The Communal Participation is variable according to the communes. It is collected on behalf of the communes.
- An Eco-Participation Tax is charged per person and per night, from 4 years old.
All of this amount is reinvested in an environmental approach in line with sustainable development (energy savings, recycling of swimming pool water, waste sorting, etc.).
- Retroactivity. The price applicable to the stay is the price in force on the day of the reservation, or the price indicated on the quotation whose validity period has not yet expired. The advantages or promotions offered by our establishment after the date of reservation cannot be applied to a reservation that has already been confirmed and paid for in full or in part.
- The Balance of the Stay must be paid to the campsite at least 30 days before the start of the stay. The total amount of the stay is to be paid at the same time as the reservation request if it is made within 4 weeks before the planned arrival date.
- If the balance of the stay is not paid within the stipulated period, the campsite reserves the right to cancel the reservation and to retain the sums already paid.
- The reservation fee is always retained by the campsite.
- If the client cannot arrive within the opening hours of our reception, he/she should inform the reception by all means (preferably by telephone or e-mail). The night watchman will take charge of the latecomer against presentation of an identity document.
- A Late Arrival or Early Departure on your part will not result in a refund*.
- If the client wishes to postpone his arrival date, he must make a written request (e-mail, fax, letter). The management will also reply in writing. Any lack of response from the management will be considered as a refusal of the request.
- All cancellations, whether total or partial, must be made in writing (letter, e-mail).
Depending on the date of cancellation, you will be charged or have to pay, in addition to the booking fees:
- the fixed sum of 75€, as a cancellation fee, if the cancellation is made more than 30 days before the arrival date.
- The equivalent of the deposit (30% of the amount of the stay) from 30 days to 15 days before the arrival date.
- The total amount of the stay less than 15 days before the date of arrival
You have the possibility to subscribe to our cancellation guarantee at the time of your order (4% extra, see our online conditions
- All persons staying at the campsite are required to respect the campsite’s internal regulations which they received with their confirmation (by e-mail) and the internal regulations of the swimming pool displayed at the entrance to the pools. They are also responsible for any disturbances caused by the people staying with them, as well as any visitors they receive.
Failure to comply with the internal regulations may result in the immediate expulsion from the campsite of all persons attached to the reservation, without being able to claim any compensation and/or refund of any kind to the campsite.
- In the event of a dispute with our establishment, and after having contacted the establishment’s customer service, any client of the campsite may refer the matter to a consumer ombudsman within a maximum period of one year from the date of the complaint made to the operator by registered letter. To do this, you must submit a file online at the following website: https://www.mediateur-consommation-smp.fr or send a file by post to the following address: société Médiation professionnelle – 24 rue Albert de Mun – 33000 Bordeaux.
*Except in case of subscription to our cancellation guarantee (Cf. article 19)