Rules Of Procedure
Camping Les Sablons
Rules Of Procedure
- The maximum occupant capacity is set individually for each product (pitch or rental). Children or babies of all ages are considered as full occupants. The addition of a person may be subject to an extra charge if this number exceeds the initial basic package.
- Any person other than the registered persons will be considered as a « Visitor » (see rates). The registration of this visitor is done at the reception in the presence of the visitor. They must park their vehicle outside the campsite and leave an identity document until their departure. If he/she wishes to stay overnight, he/she will be registered as an « Additional Person » (see rates).
- Minors not accompanied by their parents or guardians cannot be admitted. Each occupant must show an identity card to prove their name, age and address.
- Each modification impacting the global cost of the stay (various supplements, …) or stays of passage, must be settled at the arrival or at the time of their taking into account.
- Dogs must be declared, tattooed, vaccinated against rabies at least and must be kept on a lead. “Hygienic bags” are available free of charge on the campsite (animals are not allowed on the beach or in the swimming pool).
- It is the guests’ responsibility to keep an eye on their personal belongings (bicycles, drying clothes, etc.) both on the campsite and in their cars parked on the campsite. The campsite declines all responsibility in case of theft and in case of incidents that are the responsibility of the guest.
- Wearing the “Club Bracelet” is compulsory at all times. It gives access to internal activities and swimming pools. It contributes to security by allowing control at the entrance/exit of the campsite.
- Access to the water park is reserved for campsite guests only. It is compulsory to wear a traditional swimming costume or boxer shorts in the water (no swimming shorts). Ball games are forbidden in order to respect everyone’s peace and quiet.
Access to the Toboggans is regulated. It is displayed on site. All children under 1.30m must be accompanied by an adult.
Please also note that children under 10 years of age are the responsibility of their parents and must be under the permanent supervision of a responsible adult.
- Access to the Espace Balnéo is forbidden to minors, even if accompanied.
- Barbecues and other fires (especially on the beach) are strictly prohibited.
- The speed of vehicles inside the campsite is limited to 10 km/h. Traffic is forbidden from 24:00 to 7:00. The campsite gate on the sea side is closed from 11pm to 7am. In general, all vehicle users must respect the road signs set up on the site (one-way streets, one-way traffic, parking rules, etc.). This applies to all vehicles, motorised or not (cars, motorbikes, scooters, bicycles, scooters, etc.).
- In the event of an accident between two vehicles, a report must be made between the two parties and the insurance of the drivers must be taken out. In the event of a vehicle being damaged on a parking space (without any identified third party), the owner of the vehicle will have to contact his insurance company and the campsite will not be held responsible.
- Please leave the sanitary facilities as clean as you found them. No games are allowed.
- Please respect the sleep of your neighbours after midnight.
- Our campsite has built its reputation on the family character of its services; the infrastructures, the organisation and the programmes are adapted to this end. We reserve the right to refuse or separate any individual or group of individuals who do not respect this spirit.
- On the day of your arrival, we will welcome you from 11am for the check-in formalities and the fitting of wristbands, so that you can enjoy our facilities. The handing over of the keys will take place from 5pm onwards for rentals, and from 2pm onwards for camping.
- On the day of departure, rentals must be vacated before 10am, pitches before 12pm, otherwise an extra day may be charged at the current nightly rate.
- We are only bound by the information provided by the media specific to our establishment (brochure, website). The communications of our possible partners can be checked directly with our reception (by telephone or e-mail, 7 days a week in season) or on our website www.les-sablons.com
- In the event of a dispute, the courts of Béziers shall have jurisdiction. Any complaints regarding the shortcomings of the establishment must be notified in writing within 30 days of departure.
- Mediation. In the event of a dispute with our establishment, and after having contacted the establishment’s customer service, any customer of the campsite may refer the matter to a consumer ombudsman within a maximum period of one year from the date of the complaint made to the operator by registered letter. To do this, you must submit a file online at the following website: https://www.mediateur-consommation-smp.fr or send a file by post to the following address: société Médiation professionnelle – 24 rue Albert de Mun – 33000 Bordeaux.
- Information Technology and Freedom. The confidential information we collect about you will not be communicated to any third party. It will remain strictly reserved for our own use, within the framework of our contractual relationship, for better information on our service in line with your request or your centres of interest. In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose any personal data concerning you.
Only for rentals:
- For rentals, an inventory form will be given to you at the reception. It will be filled in with your remarks and must be returned to us completed and signed within 24 hours. If there is anything missing that you need, you can pick it up at the Restock. If you don’t need it, you don’t have to go and get it back as long as you have mentioned its absence on the inventory.
- You can request an inventory meeting up to 3 days before the departure date for the morning itself, to ensure that your accommodation is free from any shortcomings in terms of cleanliness or material goods inventoried.
For rentals and sanitized pitches:
- The cleaning is to be done by you at the time of departure (before 10am). You have the possibility to choose the option “no final cleaning” (dishes and kitchen area excluded) against payment at the reception (see prices). In the event that the cleaning is not done or is not done properly, the deposit may be withheld in part or in full depending on the condition of the mobile home or the sanitary facilities.
- Any dissatisfaction concerning the housekeeping or the general condition of the property must be reported on the day of arrival to enable our staff to remedy the situation. After this period, no complaint will be accepted.
- The withholding of the deposit does not preclude additional compensation in the event that the actual costs of restoration exceed the amount of the deposit.